g u i d e l i n e s ;
HH Sugarquill is now open to the public. We will accept submissions of HP fanfiction and fanart from anyone. We also accept any of these in relation to HiH in general (i.e. relation to its members or mascots).
Please follow the following rules when posting any work.
01. The subject line should include the category of the work(s) [e.g., drabble, fic, art] and "challenge" if the work is in response to a challenge. Any other information in the subject line is optional and at your discretion. The order of information in the subject line is also at your discretion.
02. Copy/Paste this box and include this information in your post:
03. All works should be behind either an lj-cut or a link. Adult material rated R and NC-17 should be hosted off-site and linked.
04. Submissions should be tagged with the category (fic/art/etc), "*challenge" (if in response to one), rating, genre, characters, and "*tumblr allowed" if you wish to have your works crossed posted to tumblr at fromplatform934 allowed, as long as the deadline of the activity the writing/fanart was made for has passed.
06. Signature tags are permitted, and must be under 100 pixels in height.
07. This community contains fanworks of characters belonging to J.K. Rowling. No copyright infringement is intended and no money is being earned. J.K. Rowling and Warner Brothers own all rights to the Harry Potter franchise and members of this community make no claim to the characters and universe of the books and movies.
r e s o u r c e s;
Word Counter - If you need to know how long your story is, just copy and paste it into the box, click "Calculate Words" and the program will tell you how many words it is.
Fiction sites where you could host mature content can be found in this post. This link also includes a listing of helpful resources for both artists and writers.
For art tutorials and hosting sites please see this post.
Comments and Suggestions.
c o n t a c t;
If you have any suggestions, questions, or concerns, please direct them to the this post. All comments there are screened.
If you have any questions these are your contacts:
• PM or email the HiH Mod Team: hihmod | email@example.com
HiH Head Mod: theaeblackthorn
Gryffindor & Sugarquill Mod: la_loony
Hufflepuff Mod: xfortytwo
Ravenclaw Mod: slumber
Slytherin Mod: growling
c r e d i t s;
profile codes: palebird
layout codes: minty peach